Do you feel as though avoiding the dentist is saving you money? That’s what a lot of people think. Unfortunately, by missing 6-month checkups and cleanings, you’re setting yourself up for significant costs down the line when your only course of action will be restorative dental care. There’s a reason why dentists everywhere recommend seeing your family dentist at least once every 6 months- and more often, in some cases.
5 Things You Can Expect By Avoiding the Dentist:
1. Routine Tacoma dental services are designed to check for early indications of tooth decay. Digital imaging prevents the need for fillings and other restorative work. If you wait too long to see your dentist, there’s a high likelihood that small issues that could have been prevented will turn into major dental treatments.
2. Brushing and flossing at home is not enough to remove tartar from the gumline. You’ll need to see a dental hygenist from time to time who can perform a professional cleaning to remove calcified deposits that compromise the health of your gums. If you notice blood in the sink when you brush, it’s an indication that you need to see a dentist.
3. Avoiding your dental clinic in Tacoma is the surest way to experience tooth loss over time. Loose teeth and tooth pain are both indications that something is wrong under the gumline. There’s nothing to fear- Universal Dental Care practices painless dentistry and uses the very latest equipment to ensure a comfortable experience when you come in to see us.
4. Dentures will most likely be a future reality for you unless you make it a habit to see Tacoma dentists on a regular basis. You don’t have to rely on dentures for a beautiful smile- regardless of your dental situation, modern restorative and cosmetic dentistry in Tacoma, Washing can restore your smile and give you back lost confidence.
5. Friends and family, coworkers, and others who are close to you count on you for fresh breath during conversations or up-close-and-personal moments. Everyone has a personal duty to maintain a healthy smile and unoffensive breath. Gingivitis, one of the first signs that you need Tacoma dental care, is easily identified by gum bleeding and bad breath.
Affordable Tacoma Dental at Universal Dental Care
You’ll be surprised at how much money you’ll save over time by simply scheduling routine checkups and cleanings. Ask around and you’ll find that many of your friends and neighbors see us on a regular schedule- and consider us the best dentist in the area for family dental, general dental treatments, restorative & cosmetic procedures, and specialized dentistry.
Don’t wait- book your first appointment at Universal Dental Care today and see a more beautiful you reflecting out from the mirror. Everyone loves a beautiful, healthy smile, and it’s never too late to start thinking about taking better care of your teeth and gums. Call our office to verify your insurance and sign up for our email list to save 10% on future treatment.