How long has it been since you’ve seen a Tacoma dentist? If it’s been longer than a year, the American Dental Association highly recommends scheduling an appointment to check for early indications of tooth decay. Unfortunately, fear and anxiety keep patients from seeing their dentist as often as advised. Digital imaging and thorough cleaning every six months will keep your teeth healthy and bright.
5 Reasons to See Your Dentist on a Routine Basis:
1. Pain in the dentist's chair is a thing of the past! Universal Dental Care provides gentle dental care for our patients, so you never have to fear any pain whatsoever. We use the newest techniques and equipment to ensure your comfort throughout treatment; yes, even during a root canal. If you’re worried about experiencing discomfort, request a consultation with our staff- we’ll set your mind at ease.
2. Healthy teeth and gums don’t just happen naturally- it takes professional dental equipment to keep your smile looking its best. We use low-radiation digital x-rays to look for cavities and other issues, so you won’t have to struggle in the chair with outdated, uncomfortable x-ray plates. A dental cleaning by our hygienist gives your teeth a polished look that you can’t duplicate at home.
3. General dentistry in Tacoma is more affordable than you might think at Universal Dental Care. New patients who sign up for our email list will receive a coupon to take 10% off of any future service- a significant savings if you need extensive dental work!
4. Routine visits to your Tacoma dentist should be a habit in your home; everyone in your family should see a dentist in Tacoma every 3-6 months, or as advised by your dental clinic in Tacoma. The good news is, when you make a point of scheduled exams & cleanings, you’ll experience more positive checkups- something we can agree is well worth the time and cost.
5. Modern dentistry has improved the patient experience significantly over the past 10-20 years. When you come in to Universal Dental Care for your first visit, you can expect to be greeted by our friendly staff, shown around our beautiful dental clinic, and made comfortable with numbing solutions, and sedation, if requested.
Your Tacoma Family Dentist is Right Up the Road
Dental care in Tacoma is not far away. Universal Dental Care’s convenient S Mildred St location is close to popular local amenities that will make it worthwhile to schedule your appointments with us. From restaurants and drive-thru dining to entertainment and shopping, we are right in the heart of the action. Run errands before or after your checkups when you choose us as your Tacoma dentist.
Ask friends and family who keeps them smiling between office visits and you’ll hear our name repeated time after time. You can book your first appointment with us through our online portal or by calling our office. Feel free to browse our free resources online to learn more about our dental clinic in Tacoma.